Join Hexham Tennis Club
Tennis for all ages and all abilities at a friendly, welcoming tennis club
Our excellent courts and surroundings offer fun social tennis, a Junior Club session, competitive team tennis and great coaching. The all year round place to play and unwind, so come and join us!
If you would like to join please download and complete the membership application form and send it to the Membership Secretary (address on page 2 of the form), along with a cheque for the appropriate fee payable to “Hexham Tennis Club”.
- Aged over 25 on 1st April 2023
- Additional Adults living in the same household as an Adult member receive a 20% discount on the Adult fee
- Adult Restricted membership allows play 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday only; no match, evening or weekend play
- U25 is age under 25 on 1st April 2023
- Junior is from aged 8 and up to school year 13 on 1st April 2023
- U8 Junior is under 8 on 1st April 2023
- Allows an adult (can be parent, carer, grandparent etc) of a paid up Junior member to come and hit with the Junior on weekdays between 3.30-6pm term time and any time before 6pm during school holidays, and after 4pm any weekend. The £50 will be deducted from the annual fee if you upgrade to an Adult membership during the club year.
1 Month Only
- Allows play and full use of the club facilities for one month. The £25 will be deducted from the fee for a full membership if upgraded at the end of the month.
We value your membership greatly. The subscriptions raised help us to maintain and develop the courts and club for the benefit of all members.
- Subscriptions cover a year from 1st April – 31st March.
- If wishing to join after 1st September please contact the Membership Secretary for the appropriate rate of membership for the remainder of the club year up to 31st March.
- By joining the club all members, parents, carers/coaches are expected to abide by our code of conduct.
- On receipt of your membership fee you will receive an annual members trainer tag. All members are asked to wear their current membership tag on their trainers to prove membership.
- If a member would like to play occasionally with a non-member, then a visitor’s fee of £5 per adult or £2 per Junior per session is payable (please see inside tennis pavilion for details).
- Members are entitled to a reduction in Padel court pay-as-you-go charges (you will need to download the app when this is available).
More information for Visitors
Visitors are welcome to play at the club on completion of a Visitor Registration Form which is available in the pavilion.
The visitor fee is £5 per adult and £2 per junior. On joining the club, the visitor fees will be deducted from the joining fee. Envelopes for visitor fees are provided in the tennis pavilion.
Please make a note of the date, visitor and member’s name on the envelope and post it into the post box on the inside wall of the veranda. Frequent visitors are advised that introductory and restricted memberships are available.
We welcome young visitors and members, but please ensure that they are supervised on the courts, and in the pavilion and grounds. All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or in an official coaching session.